Sunday, November 18, 2012

Image via Amazon.com.


The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

R, 2010

     I liked seeing this trilogy onscreen, but I feel the opposite way about the movies as I do the books. I didn't really like the first book but I loved the first movie, and as the movies went on, though they were to an honest degree true to the books, I liked them less, unlike how I felt about the books, which I liked more as they went through the series. The characters' positions and relations are mostly unclear, and I could hardly keep one guy from another the further the story went. I think the series could've been better done onscreen, though the first (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo) movie would be hard to beat. Oh, and the ending of the third book and series was much more powerful than the ending portrayed onscreen, it was played down way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment